Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome, UTAR-ian....!

The countdown finally ended because my first day in UTAR started with the orientation today... Finally , the day comes... Been waiting for the day to arrive for such a duration ad... Excited, but still feeling tiring actually....

6 o'clock in the morning as i need to send my brothers to school in the morning, that's why needed to wake up earlier in order to reach UTAR on time... After sending my brothers to school, took the way to UTAR by using the Federal Highway.. Stuck for a while but still able to reach PJ by around 7.45 in the morning...

First day...

Seemed to be a boring start as talks given by the Deans and Heads respectively since the morning we gathered up at the Main Hall.... Getting file and notes from UTAR, and for the first time, we being called or actually started being 'labelled as UTAR-ians...

Boring emcee-s but yet, some were funny too...

There's a senior, the chairman of the Talent Night, nicknamed as Fat-Fat came up to the stage to promote the activity, that gonna be held in our campus with others joining too.... And he said something where i think it could best 'quote' of the day - - - "... chop my head, let u sit LAR if you don't believe me...." HeeHee..

Although it's a boring day but yet...
It's a brand new day and a starting point for me to excel in the rest of my life now...

Things changing to be more challenging, but i must not let myself fall down...


I Promised...!!!


No comments: