Sunday, May 04, 2008

HomeDec 2008 (10th Home Decorations Exhibitions) @ 3rd Day

The Third Day...

It's been a busy day today as it's weekend, and crowds were more packed compared to yesterday... But on the other side of it, for my point of view, it's a good sign for me as there will be more people that can stop by my booth, and let me have the chance to 'SHOW' them my secret weapons, which is to sale them my products.... HeeHee....

Anyway,
i have told you guys about how i actually sale to a customer but i didn't really mention of what i'm selling off at the exhibition held at KLCC... I was actually promoting Stainless Steel Clothes Hanger...


http://www.clothhanger.com.my/
(can always click on it and check it out)....


This is the website of the company that exhibited at this HomeDeco fair...
~ Sabinai ~ which was the name of the products and under the registered company, Solar Circle Sdn Bhd that operated by my aunt and her partner....

At night,
me and my family attended a Home-Sweet-Home dinner at my ex-neighbour's house, in Taman Saga.... The family just shifted and renovated the existing house, and that's why a dinner was held to invite friends and family to gather together just now....


Meanwhile, Project Superstar on 8TV was going on at the same time, starting from 8.30pm just now....

Guess who's the Finale's winner....? Hau....? Or Kay...? =p
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
It's Kay...!!!! The one that WaiMun and I supported.... HeeHee...

No comments: