Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Memories, Moments, and Memoirs

Time flies as i'm now heading towards another route in my life that going to be my future undertaking soon.... At this moment, i'm jus feeling so strange as i having the feel and thought to go back to my secondary school life...


It all started when we left the school.....


Half year gone, years on the way coming....

When i was still in secondary school life, although it seemed like very stressed and pressurize when we're still studying in secondary level, because of the exams, everyone concerned about the results you getting....


"Huh, how come so bad...? What did you learned from the tuition class...?"
"What for you spending the money for the tuition fees, wasting my money...!!"
"Always didn't concentrate in class, do what huh...?"

These 'quotes' been coming out from PARENTS especially whenever the results coming... For those that are like me (i'm not saying everyone, and not mentioning anyone either) who always unable to strike for better results, will always get to listen to all these 'Precious Quotes'... =( But what to do... Life still goes on but luckily, my parents didn't really pressurize me so much, but still, as their eldest son, i always wanted to make them feel proud of me.... Really....!!! Anyhow, days by days, until the day we're getting back our results for SPM (the last but most important exam that we have to get through before leaving the secondary school compound)... Result slip given to me, and it's only 6 A's..... I couldn't be among the best, but still be better than many too... (this is what i used to convince myself at first, maybe to lie to myself too...)

But know what.....

After few days, the topic of getting back the results are no longer EXISTING... Really, because at that time, everyone is busy-ing to settle down for the upper secondary life (colleges, form 6)..... I started to ask myself, does the result so important after i have been studying so so much for the previous 5 years, its' 5 YEARS.....!! It can't be denied that it played a crucial role in our secondary school's life, but after that, does anyone care about that.....??? I'm not saying that it's not important at all, and don't mistaken where i'm asking you (those who still sitting in the school compound, sitting for examS....), but just that i can say that as long as you tried your best, you are the best.....

Don't know why but just thought of sharing all these with everyone at this moment....
HeeHee... At least i do feel better right now....

Sharing is Caring....!!
That's all i'm sharing with everyone today....

No comments: