Saturday, May 17, 2008

Farewell... The World of Business!

The day finally comes..... For this two month, I've been working at a Trading Co. as a part-timer, where they called it as PT... (the same words used for my morning training session in NS Program....) Anyway, since my NS Program was over, i decided to do something instead of staying and rotting at home... (i didn't mean anything to anyone else, sorry if i said so... =p ) Therefore, through my aunt's recommendation, i came to this company, Utusan Mewah Sdn Bhd.... Bits and Bites of the company's facts :
Company Name :
Utusan Mewah Sdn Bhd
Industry :
Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Type of Company :
Private Limited Company, Local Based Company
Location :
No.9, 2nd Floor,
Jalan PJS 11/2,
Subang Indah,
Petaling Jaya 46150
Working as a part-timer in this two months, it's not really a long duration but yet, I'm able to learn and experience the world of business.... This is part of the reason why am i working even though I'm still school-ing now.... (besides earning so EXTRA pocket money for myself....) I learn the way you should treat people you met in work, and even you can find out different people having different attitudes.... The world of business can be just so unpredictable, you must always Expect for the Unexpected, which means you must always be alert to anything you do in working or any related sources of business.... Thus, from my point of view, in order to become a successful leader in the world of business, the most important element that one should have is experiences... Only those who are able to overcome the obstacles and hurdles can survive till the success.... Maybe I'm still 'young' to comment on all these but it's just part of my sharing after this two months....

Meanwhile....

Before i stepped out from the office, my colleague present me a gift as a memory in my route of life and theirs as well.... A great thanks to all my colleague ~ Grace, Calvin, Liza, Julie, Yatie, Jenny, Veron, and last but not least, my BOSS, Mr Gan and his wife, Audrey...., thanks for each and everyone of you who have been teaching me for all these (although i 'kena' bullied sometimes too....) HeeHee...

This is how the present looked like....

The Present..!!

My name carved on the keychain as well... Nice..? Or nice angle of photo....? =p

Once again, thanks.....!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u soooo hardworking and cutie , who dare to bully u !

tkchenry said...

its a great gift u got there. looks good.