Monday, September 15, 2008

Public Speaking's Final Eve

17 more hours to go... It's will be the day or should i jus call it the LAST DAY for my Public Speaking... I'll be having my PS's paper tomoro...

But luckily, this paper isn't that hard compare to last week's Computer Studies where i spent two whole days to memorize everything, jus memorizing... It's been a week past after three papers gone, now left another three which will be held on tomoro, coming Thursday and the crucial but last day, Saturday...

I've been studying PS for the whole, making my own notes which compiled up from 22 pages, from Chap 1 till Chap 13... Heehee..!!! That's why i'm having the spare time to do some updates on my blog here...

Soon, it will be my first sem break... Can't wait for the next sem to start as i'm curious bout all the subjects in second sem, this is becoz i have nvr get into those subjects before, unlike this sem's English, Arts, Accounts Studies and Computer studies where i hav actually learnt some be4....

I'm now listening to Kenny G's - My Heart Will Go On...
For my studies, as well as HER.....

Good Day, Everyone...!!!

No comments: