Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Day...

Without you by my side,
i feel so lonely...

Without your laughs and smiles,
i feel so lonely...

Without your hugs and kisses,
i feel so lonely...

With it,
i understood about the meaning of lonely...
i have tasted it...
i have told myself that will never let you go...
I'll be right here waiting you...
Forever and Ever...

".....this is what i posted few months ago...."


It's raining right now...
Heavy downpour outside...

As well as inside my heart, it's been a day without ur kisses, laughs and hugs...
I'm watching at the side of the window right now, pressing on the keyboard of the laptop...

Just like the poor little penguin inside the pic, he/she is walking alone in the rain...
looking down, the reflection is so blurry right now, i can't see myself....
i just couldn't get back to myself....

the rain is getting heavier and heavier...
but my mind, hopefully, will b better, soon n sooner....

No comments: