Monday, September 01, 2008

Dreams....


I have a dream...

I'm now pursuing part of my dream....
Hoping that one day later, my dream will COME TRUE....

Knowing that studying about humans' mind is my interest...
therefore, i'm picking Psychology as my studies...
But many have said that,

"Aiyo, how come u will take Psycho wan...?"
"What you goin 2 do once u finished study later..."
"HUH, what u learn wan o...?"

Things like that sounds so familiar to me since then...
But now, things become better and i still remembered that i hav posted bout this previously...
becoz at that time, they still dun really understand bout wat i preferred...

"Whao..!! So interesting wan a..."
"OOOO, like tat wan la...."

HeeHee....

Humans' mind is just so INTERESTING....

....

....

....

....


Anyhow, i wanna be a CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST..
becoz i love children, the CUTE CUTE wan... =p
and recently, i hav received a mail from my frens and he sent me the photos below...
dun you think that they are so cute....??!!!


















Hurlo... GoGo n JieJie...
Thanks for viewing us....!!!
Have a nice day....

No comments: