Friday, June 13, 2008

Poem and, LOVE....

We had a English Language tutorials class today...
The tutor was funny as she always jokes and laughs together with us,
making the atmosphere more relax and flexible, instead of "some other lecturers".... =p

Today,
we learnt about composing a POEM...
(which i'm not really good at it, or i should just say that I'M REALLY NOT GOOD AT IT as i really seldom write poems, some more English's poems")...
Still, because of that reasons, which not only fall on me but most of the others in my class, she taught us a way of doing it meanwhile can actually practice our grammer power as well....

It's like this...

First Line - Noun (place, human, things....)
Second Line - 2 Adjectives / combined together using 'AND'
Third Line - Verb (work, play, eat...) / Adverb (happily, strongly....)
Fourth Line - 'Like....' make a comparism with the third line... (Like a ball rolling....)
Last Line - start with 'If only.....'


Thus,
i did this....

Clover,
four-leafed and green-in-colour,
rarely found,
like meeting an Angel from the heaven,
if only i can find it on my own....

@
@@
@@@
@@
@

These flashes through my mind when i was driving on the way back home just now, inspired by the song - "I Don't Want To Sleep Alone" and "Right Here Waiting"....

Love,
magical and undefined,
keeping mysteriously,
like a secret that shouldn't be reviewed,
if only i can really understand it....
....
....
....
LOVE
family, friends, pets and RELATIONSHIP...
engraved on the surface of my heart...
growing steadily with my every heart-beats....
sometimes...
from my surrounding, even my lecturer...
many will ask...
'...do you want someone who loves you more than you love him/her to be your companion...? or someone who you love him/her more than he/she does?......)
but many will answer....
sure i will want to have SOMEONE WHO LOVE ME MORE THAN I LOVE HIM/HER.....
......

no one knows the truth as NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE...
maybe in one day later you will be willing to do so....
always be prepared to EXPECT the UNEXPECTED from love relationship....

Good luck, my pals....

No comments: