Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bad Day.....

"...... Cause you had a BAD DAY
You're taking one down
You sing a SAD song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a BAD DAY
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a BAD DAY
You had a BAD DAY...."

I really had a bad day today, and my music player played this song,
it hit my mind of writing this here....
Everything happened just because of my careless on last Thursday,
where i had an accident and caused problems to my transportation, as well as WaiMun's....

Had a little quarrel with her, but still,
i sent her home,
then,
i was on my own again and i actually walked home on my own,
from Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT until McDonald Connaught,
and i roughly guess,
it took me almost 45minutes under the hot-and-striking sun....

As i was walking on the street,
my mind was numb with the NOISES of the HORNY-horns,
steps by steps....
i felt so sorry and bad of being so to her....

At certain moment there,
i was actually hoping for the downpour...
I was actually hoping that the raindrops can actually wash away every BAD DAY particles in my mind, but it only appeared after i have reached after that....

Anyhow, life still goes on,
and there's always a saying,

"Tomorrow will be better............"

No comments: