Sunday, June 08, 2008

1314 @ Forever & Ever....


Forever and Ever...

Love is like a dream...
There are many uncertainty in one's relationship...
Ups and down, just a roller coaster game....
It will never end but it's all depends on how the one handle it....

For me....
I bumped into HER in three years ago....
She's been in my route of life so far, never ever been out of the track...
Keep tracking her steps in my mind, so that will never get lose of touch with her....

Forever and Ever,
sometimes,
seemed to be so far away from me and her...

But yet,
it's all in our handful of decisions , again....

"....Don't be SAD because of LOSING, but
will always need to remember to be HAPPY
because it used to belong to you before....."

Although i'm holding tight to HER heart,
but i will always appreciate every single moments we been together....

Agree, My Dear...?

No comments: