Thursday, May 08, 2008

Tagged by Queenie (Q n A)

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.But I actually changed a few questions.

HeeHee... ^-^


1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
Chong Wai Mun

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Sure..!!! =p

3. What do u hate girls the most?
Bitch-y.....

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Everywhere, anywhere, as long as i'm having HER to accompany me...

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
All my dreams and wishes come true...

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Not only believe but actually i've seen it for MILLION times...

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
1/4 will be reserved for me and my dear...
1/4 will be reserved for my parents...
1/4 will be reserved for the charity associations..
and the last 1/4
will be saved in my bank ACC.... =p

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes, i will and i DID it too...!!

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. - Queenie Pang -
Crazy-minded (sometimes), Friendly and Tall....

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I'm feeling lucky of having her rite now....

11. Which do you hate the most?
"Sorry"... "It's my fault"... n "I Love You" (to my mom)... =p

12.What is your ambition?
Child Psychologist...

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I rather they bring up to me at least i can have the chance to CORRECT them before it's too late......

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Visions..!!! Health...!! last but not least, Money too...

15. Describe yourself. 3pros and 3 cons
PROs: In a single post will not be enough to describe myself here.... =p
CONs: Can u find out on me...? =p

16. Favorite Quote?
Me, Mine, Myself...

17. What will you be doing once you connected to the net...?
Blogging, Surfing and Getting back to my old-buddies....

18. Have you ever cheated someone before....?
Yes i think who is my cousin sister, YinKit... =p

19. What makes you different?
I never play online games...

20. What would be found in YOUR refrigerator?
Cold beverages, Ice-cream...

DONE!

now i Tagged..
1. WinLoon
2. YuenCheng
3. SookMian
4. KitYeng
5. Abigail
6. YeeJin
7. JiYang
8. Melissa

No comments: