Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Korean-zzz

We're celebrating birthday for my colleague...
and we went here....
This is the restaurant, Che Go Korean BBQ Restaurant's logo... I went there together with my colleague recently, but too bad, i didn't bring along my camera and that's y, pictures came from others...

This is the food that one of my colleague ordered... It's Tomyam Seafood Soup, comes withs different side dishes and rice... Suprisingly, all the side dishes can be refill, again and again until you are FULL... There were tofu, vege-s, seaweed, long-beans, KIMCHI and many more...


This is how's the restaurant looks like and its interior design and arrangement...

I had my lunch at this corner too...

It's a set of chopstick and spoon on the dining table... There are some Korean words written on it but too bad, i don't even know how to read a single word also, but based on what i guess, it should be "Che Go Korean BBQ Restaurant", am i right...?

I ordered a glass of cold Green-Tea... It's cost RM2.50 but just similar to other Korean or Japanese foods restaurant, where you are allowed to refill unlimited times until, the moment you are leaving after settling your bills.... HeeHee..

A total of 9 pax (including me myself), had the lunch for almost RM250++, but for me, it tastes quite well, and i might come back again with my family... Wait for me ya...!!! If you are interested to try out this new outlet, for your infomation, it's actually located in Sunway Piramid...

Outlet Name : Che Go Korean Restaurant

Lot No. : OB3.LG2.2

Description : Food & Beverages (Restaurant)

No comments: