Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthday, Again

Once again, i'm celebrating birthday party but this time, it's for my two cute cousins, Yin Kit and Sim Yi...
They turned to be 4 years old and 6 years old respectively...
This is the first time the two celebrating the birthday party together...
Since then, we planned and arranged a birthday party for them...
Unlike us, their network of friends were still so small and that's why, not much of their friends turned up, only the relatives and neighbours came and celebrated their great moments....
We were having a barbuque party just now...

Something funny happened after the party started...
A black-ie sausage was produced..!!
At first, my cousin Yin Kit were barbeque-ing a sausage,
rolling and rolling...
But suddenly she went away to play with her friends, and she just LEFT the sausage there...!!!
After few moments when returned to 'retrieve' her sausage,
Too bad...!!!
She need to make another as the sausage were 'burnt-out' by the charcoal flame until black in colour, which can give as a 'gift for the rubbish bin'....
HeeHee....

Expectedly,
last but not least,
where they received gifts and presents from everyone, including me and WaiMun...
I estimated their total amount of their gifts were around RM300++ each (excluding the food)....

At that moment,
I was thinking about my birthday celebration,
where i had a birthday party for the first time when i was in Standard 4, celebrated the tenth years of me...
If i'm not mistaken, the presents that i received not even quarter of theirs, serious...

Time flies,
things changed,
everything kept changing as time goes by...
But there are something where it won't be changing,
which is my HEART for you my sweetheart....

No comments: