Saturday, August 16, 2008

Art Assignment 2



Art Assignment 2.....
Finally, we called it a day....
because we have submitted everything and it's now OVER....

Art Assignment 2 including an imitation of artist's masterpiece, creation of our own generated idea, and not to forget which the creation of the 3D sculpture.....

Our assignments were all related to Buildings....

The following pictures will show you the Showcase that being done by my group as well as my dear's group.....

.... it belongs to me and her....
It's out Clover Castle.....

This is her group's work....
Nice....?? i agree.... =p

....... my groupmates.............
From left which is me myself, Jonanthan, Jia Tyan, Yoke Fong, and Poh Yin as well...
(the drawing was actually the imitation of the original artist's masterpiece....

Ours....

Dear's....

the one in the middle is actually my Art Tutor as well as lecturer, Miss Danielle....
great thanks to her where she helped us out through out the process completing the assignments....

..............

..............

after the showcase........

PHOTO Session again....>!!!!


The Guys....

The Gals....

The day ended with sweet memories and relief.....

No comments: