Thursday, October 09, 2008

Highlight of My Sem Break....


I'm still clicking on the keyboard....
while the clock was already clicking at 1.30am rite now....
Tat's y, i will jus let the pictures do much of the sayings now....

The following was jus sum outing wid my family n friends in this three-week sem break....

HeeHee....!

FIRST, YingYing's Concert....

Did anyone teach her before of how to pose...?! =p

WHOA....! =p

She was looking innocent, but actually she was rushing to play at the playground as my cousins were waiting for her 2 take this photo.... =p


I knew it's kinda blur, but still, the blue-coloured dress DANCER was my cute cousin, YingYing....

---------------------------------------------------------

SECOND, A'Famosa Family Trip

The Sweet Couple...! My parents lar... =p

Who's COOLER then...?! I shall make a poll for this... =p


全家福!=p

Micheal Phelps's sisters.... =p

It was actually TB3's 招牌pose....!!! =p

Help...! Help...! =p

I'm learning... Watch out in next Olympics la.... =p


---------------------------------------------------------

THIRD, SBS Sing K Gathering....


Such a BIG GANG.... =p

Too bad, the photographer can't b inside the photo.... =(


Once again, SweeYing took a break during the Raya Festive... =p

One, Two, Three..... SMILES....!

The Girls....!

LeeYen, SweeYing, n Me.... (Finally, i'm in it....!) =p

Not to forget, Ka-Chak....!

Jus till here.....
There's more to come..... Hold On...! =p

No comments: